ESCREO is currently operating business as usual. We’re working hard to make deliveries as safe as possible. Stay safe and happy shopping.
Clear Whiteboard Paint
Keep the original colour of your wall and turn any flat surface into a writing canvas with ESCREO Transparent Whiteboard paint.
- Keep the original colour of your surface
- No primer required
- 1-day application; write in just 3 days
- Easy roller application
- Water-based formula
- 10-year limited warranty
- Quality writing accessories available
The price includes paint for 2 full coats and all the installation tools you need.
What is clear whiteboard paint? The possibilities are endless with writable walls
ESCREO clear whiteboard paint is a transparent dry erase paint that enables you to write and draw on walls or other surfaces while retaining the surface’s original colour.
Clear whiteboard paint is a fun and creative alternative to traditional whiteboards because it allows you to tailor your space to your style and needs – keeping original colours intact.
You can transform any flat surface into an area for innovation and creativity, using dry erase markers and accessories. And when you finish, you can quickly return your surface to its original design using a microfibre cloth.
ESCREO clear whiteboard paint comes with a 10-year product guarantee for the ultimate peace of mind.
And there’s no limit on where you use our transparent whiteboard paint, with uses including:
- Meeting rooms and offices
- Home and playrooms
- Classrooms and libraries
- Gyms and leisure facilities.
Want a white dry erase wall? Try our whiteboard paint.
Installation It's easier than you think
- Mix the clear whiteboard paint and the hardener;
- Afterwards, ONLY if the sticker on the top of the tin contains E1: add 50 grams of water per 1m²;
- No primer needed;
- Paint the first coat then wait around 30 minutes;
- Apply the second coat of whiteboard paint;
- Leave to dry for 2-3 days;
- Write, erase & repeat!
Detailed instructions come in the box and are available online. Check here for the latest updates.
What's in the box Find out what you receive with your order
Surfaces Discover the surfaces you can apply Escreo paint on
You can install ESCREO paint on any type of surface such as: Wood, Metal, Walls, Glass, Latex, Masonite.
Customise your doors, desks, columns, countertops, cabinets and more. Use a primer if you will be applying the paint on anything other than interior paint. If you have any questions in regards to a particular surface area, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Measurements Learn how to easily measure your walls
To measure your whiteboard area, use a metric tape measure or a meter stick and:
- Measure the height of the area;
- Measure the width of the area;
- Multiply the two numbers to get the exact measures of your whiteboard area.
For example, if the width is 2m and the height is 1m, you will end up needing paint for 2 sq.m of surface (2m * 1m = 2 sq.m).
Accessories Find out why it’s important to use ESCREOaccessories
- Consider purchasing ESCREO accessories for the best writing experience.
- Our writing tools are not only comfortable to use but also gentle to the surface of the whiteboard, increasing its longevity even further.
- With the variety of sets available, you won’t be missing anything.
Quantity discounts Save with ESCREO up to 25%
How long will my ESCREO surface last?
ESCREO comes with a full no-matter-what 1-year warranty, assuring that the paint will keep its original appearance and functionality. Proper maintenance such as routine cleaning and use of appropriate markers can extend the life of your dry-erase surfaces to over 3 years. See the Maintenance sheet here.
Do I need any special writing accesroies to use ESCREO?
No, standard whiteboard accessories will do just fine too. However, for optimal performance, we recommend our markers and cleaning products as they are perfectly suited for the ESCREO paints and finishes. See packages here.
If I have to paint on two layers, do I need to buy double the amount of paint?
No, the amount of paint you order is enough to cover your desired space on 2 layers. It is very important to follow the instructions to ensure the functionality and longevity of your surface. Do not dilute or mix the paint with any other products. Visit installation page here.