They say that your home is your castle, so why not make it beautiful, fun and creative? If you’ve ever wanted that special something that makes your living space unique and more organized at the same time, then our brand-new Home Works DIY whiteboard paint is the way to do it.
Just think about it. A writeable wall in your kitchen where you can draw, doodle, organize, play and create. A place in the hallways to leave reminders, or a games area in your lounge.
Before we take a closer look at the dry erase paint itself, we thought it would be fun to share some ideas of what you might do if you had a writable wall at home. Got your pens ready? Here we go…
Studies have shown that engaging your child’s creative side from a young age can help with their cognitive development and ability to express themselves. Even if they are toddlers and can’t do much more than scribble, they will still be expressing themselves and learning about colours. If you have kids in the house, you’ll already know that they love a bit of chaos and mess. With a writable dry erase wall, they can:
- Draw and doodle their favourite animals and shapes.
- Play games with friends and family.
- Write down their favourite words in different colours.
- Learn how to draw increasingly complex shapes and objects.
- Leave messages for parents, who can respond with fun answers.
- Have an outlet for when they just want to scribble!
For more on this, go ahead and check out our article on how drawing helps develop your child’s motor skills.
For adults (who are kids at heart)
Of course, there’s lots of fun to be had by adults as well! All of us are kids at heart and enjoy drawing and doodling as much as anyone else. And with writable walls at home, there’s no need to go through sheets of paper when you’re feeling playful and creative. And, we all know that colourful environments can have different psychological effects, so go ahead and let loose.
Things to try with your DIY transparent whiteboard paint can include:
- Recreations of your favourite artworks.
- Abstract shapes and doodles to help you think.
- Planning of family events, shopping lists and other household necessities.
- Reminders in the hallways as people come in or leave.
- Writing down ‘thoughts of the day’ or inspirational quotes.
For home workers
The past year has changed the way we work forever, and even when things go back to normal, the age of the home office is here to stay. But, while working from home has its benefits, you’ll still need a few tools to help you make the most of it. With a writable whiteboard wall, home workers can:
- Brainstorm and write down ideas in a fun way, rather than at a desk with paper.
- Write down reminders for important meetings and deadlines.
- Schedule workdays to stay on track, as being home comes with plenty of distractions.
- Brighten up working spaces with pictures and doodles.
- Visualize ideas and complex concepts with flowcharts.
We could go on, but for the sake of brevity, you can instead visit our other article which goes into more detail about how to turn your home office into a more creative space.
Home Works is for everyone
We have a range of writable paint products here at ESCREO – but our Home Works whiteboard paint has been specially created for use in your living space. By turning any smooth surface into a writeable, dry area, you can create anywhere you want to:
Safe for home use – As a water-based epoxy it doesn’t contain any industrial-grade chemicals or isocyanates.
Silver ions – Which have antibacterial / antimicrobial properties, meaning that your paint can contribute towards a clean home.
Dries in less than three days – With easy application and fast drying time, this DIY friendly whiteboard paint makes it really no hassle to set up writable walls at home.
Affordable and compact – Sold in 2sqm. cans, the products are perfectly measured for smaller surfaces, ideal for a piece of furniture or as a gift.
Grab your can today
There’s so much you can do with a writable wall at home. Affordable, easy to apply and free from industrial-grade chemicals, it’s never been easier to turn any surface into a creative space. We’d love to hear your ideas, so if you have some suggestions on use, let us know on our socials!