We are hiring: Digital Content Manager
ESCREO is a company built by a team of young entrepreneurs with a mission to help people be more productive in the office space, redefining the way we work and collaborate. For us, the walls are yet another tool for free expression and opportunity to wake up your inner child. We transform the office environment by producing whiteboard paint that creates an interactive, idea-friendly space. We distribute a range of creativity-boosting products to an engaged B2B network including some of the world’s leading companies.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer who will be responsible for creating new content strategies to build brand recognition and drive revenue. The role requires an in-depth understanding of the digital marketing environment in order to create content that fully optimises our impact.
So if you believe that content is king and bringing creativity to office spaces sounds like a great idea to you, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
- Ownership of content strategy and planning of content calendars;
- Writing all content marketing campaigns, ensuring they are repurposed to suit each channel ie. social, blog, email, newsletters etc.;
- Fully understand market trends and create exciting content pieces that will position ESCREO as a leader in our industry;
- Develop clear and compelling value propositions, positioning and messaging platform;
- Ensure strategy is turned into effective, customer-facing content marketing deliverables which are suitable for both the audience and the campaign objectives;
- Fully conceptualizing, writing, and editing engaging content for the brand’s, products and values;
- Work with the marketing team to understand the customer journey and identify content gaps
- Apply visual and editorial style guidance consistently and diligently.
- Identify and explore optimal new ways to reach our target audience
- Brainstorm and pitch content ideas;
- Copywriting on marketing materials;
About the candidate:
- A love for storytelling, and a natural ability to engage customers and prospects.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communications skills in both English and Bulgarian.
- Excellent editorial and copywriting abilities, with a track record in defining and delivering original content for e-commerce businesses.
- Ability and willingness to source knowledge and research topics independently.
- Understand the B2B marketing funnel, including the customer’s journey
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Creative, innovative and has an eye for detail.
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Languages or Journalism is a plus.
- 3+ years experience producing content on a relevant position.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Regular business hours – Monday to Friday (9 am – 6 pm) with 1-hour break.
- Remote and home office options.
- Super friendly and creative team of colleagues.
- An inspiring work environment in Sofia Tech Park.
- Work experience in an international online environment.
- Trainings and courses focused on developing your skills.
- Exciting team building events.
- Varying and interesting assignments.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Please send your CV + photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (Also, including materials you’ve written and/or cover letter will be considered a plus and a great help for us in the selection process.)