Clean Air Paint
ESCREO Clean Air is a non-toxic environmentally friendly interior paint that reduces indoor air pollution by more than 90.1% in any room.
- Air purifying interior paint
- Highly water, stain and dirt resistant
- Excellent interior durability
- Easy roller application
- Non-toxic water-based formula
- Enhanced mineral by Smog Armor
- Free delivery
What is air purifying paint? Discover the possibilities of breathing walls
ESCREO Clean Air is a low odour non-toxic interior wall and ceiling paint that purifies the air in any room. It is infused with Smog Armor’s enhanced mineral, which attracts and neutralises harmful air pollutants, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours, airborne chemicals and carbon dioxide. Once absorbed, harmful contaminants do not return to the air.
This is a great collaboration between modern technology and a clever “problem-solving” approach to optimise the environment in which we live, study and work, making it even more creative.
ESCREO Clean Air is also environmentally friendly and anyone can apply it using our step-by-step instructions. Popular uses for our air purifying paint include:
- Meeting rooms
- And more…
How to apply air purifying paint It's easier than you think
- Stir well before using. Thinning is not recommended but if necessary use water sparingly.
- Prepare the surface.*
- Apply using brush, roller or spray. When rolling, apply in an “N” pattern first, then cross roll to spread paint, and finish with light roller strokes in downward direction. Always roll or brush from untouched into wet paint areas.
- Allow at least 4 hours to dry before applying a second coat.
- Apply a second coat.
- Wait at least 4 weeks before washing the dry paint film.
Do not apply when temperatures are below 5°C or when humidity is very high.
* How to prepare the surface?
Previously painted surfaces:
Wash off all dirt, grease, soap and oil build-up with a powdered household cleaner and water. Rinse thoroughly. Remove loose paint and powdery substances. Patch cracks and holes with patching paste. Dull any nonporous or glossy surfaces through thorough washing with an abrasive kitchen cleaner or by scuff sanding. Rinse and/or remove any powdery residues. Spot prime patched areas before applying a primer. Once the primer is applied, you are ready to paint with ESCREO Clean Air.
Drywall: Fill nail holes and cracks with patching paste. Remove all dirt and loose material. Spot prime patched areas before priming the entire wall to be ready to paint with ESCREO Clean Air.
Plastered Walls: Surface must be dry, cured and hard. Textured or swirl types and soft, porous or powdery plaster must be treated with a solution of c.0.5L household vinegar in c.4.5L of water. Repeat until surface is hard. Rinse with plain water. Let dry and apply a coat of a primer before painting with ESCREO Clean Air.
The surfaces you can paint on Where can you apply ESCREO whiteboard paint?
ESCREO Clean Air can be used on most wall and ceiling surfaces such as primed plaster, wallboard, wood, concrete, brick and well bonded wallpaper and other substrates. Our air purifying paint is excellent for most residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Simply use a primer underneath the paint as you would do with each and every interior paint.
If you have any questions about your surfaces, get in touch.
Quantity discounts Save up to 25% when buying in bulk
- If you are working on large projects, please contact us and our team can provide you with bulk order discounts.We have delivered hundreds of large scale projects, including office buildings, coworking spaces, training centres, schools and universities.See some of our large projects and contact us via the wholesale page.
Free Delivery Our gift to you
We provide free delivery on all orders above €49.90.
- Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Fully tracked.
- Speedy customer support.
What is the magic of ESCREO Clean Air?
ESCREO Clean Air reduces indoor air pollution by more than 90.1% in any room. Its enhanced mineral attracts and neutralises harmful air pollutants, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours, airborne chemicals and carbon dioxide. Once absorbed, harmful contaminants do not return to the air.
Do I need to apply primer/ undercoat?
Yes, as with every interior paint, it is essential to apply a coat of primer before applying ESCREO Clean Air. Please refer to the section "How to apply air purifying paint" for detailed instructions.
How do I clean up the wall?
We recommend cleaning up all spills, tools and overspray with warm soapy water immediately while the coating is still wet.